PINPOINT® II Oxygen Monitor will quickly and accurately display a digital readout for dissolved oxygen in either % oxygen or ppm saturation. The measurement range is 00.0 – 20.0 ppm. The probe is a high performance polarographic type, which uses pre-loaded Teflon membrane caps and electrolyte fluid. This is the #1 preferred oxygen monitor in the aquaculture industry. The PINPOINT® II Oxygen Monitor is an extremely good value, considering its high precision and ruggedness.
PINPOINT® II Oxygen Monitor includes:
– Monitor with attached High Performance Probe,
Membrane Cap and 5 foot cable (1.5 meters)
– Extra Membrane Cap
– Electrolyte Fluid (1 bottle 30mL)
Extra Membrane Cap/Fluid kits are available, and the 13 foot (4 meter ) probe extension cord is an optional accessory. The commercial aquaculture market purchases a significant number of these units on a very regular basis. This meter is very field portable and fits inside a shirt pocket.
- Given proper care, the PINPOINT® II Oxygen Monitor should last a lifetime.
- Competes with meters in the $700 range.
- Powered by a standard 9-volt battery (not included).