PINPOINT® pH Controller is an inexpensive yet rugged controller, which includes the appropriate probe and calibration fluids. This device will automate up to 2 electrical devices such as a magnetic solenoid for the addition of CO2 into an aquaculture system or will control 2 separate pumps as in a hydroponic system. This controller has the ability to control pH in both a downward and upward direction. The user will select his or her own setpoint and any range of acceptable pH around this setpoint. This full featured controller will handle up to 3.0 amps at 120 VAC. A 230 VAC version is also available.
PINPOINT® pH Controller includes:
– pH Controller with attached pH Probe
– Probe Storage Bottle
- The PINPOINT® pH Controller is perfect for the freshwater planted aquarium keeper as well as the serious saltwater hobbyist
- Available for 120 VAC or 230 VAC
- Excellent to control pH up and pH down hydroponic system pumps
- Replacement pH probe with storage bottle