PINPOINT® ORP Rebuild & Restore KIt contains all the necessary components for keeping your water quality meters accurate and in proper working conditions and includes a replacement probe.
Better and faster readings guaranteed.
PINPOINT® ORP Rebuild & Restore KIt includes:
– PINPOINT® ORP Replacement Probe (18-24 month avg. life)
– Calibration Fluid (4 pouches)
– Storage Fluid
– Cleaning/Polishing Strips (2 pieces)
The PINPOINT® ORP Replacement Probe is designed especially for the PINPOINT® ORP Monitor and the PINPOINT® ORP Controller. It features long, continuous duty expectancy, fast response and, most importantly, is non-toxic to your system. Each probe features a 10 foot cable with a high interference suppression jacket, Ag-AgCl reference, and is 99.9% pure platinum.
- Calibration fluid should be used to occasionally verify the meter/probe accuracy and condition. Always be sure to have some on hand.
- Probe storage fluid should be placed inside the storage bottle to approximately halfway capacity. This will keep the response of the probe very fast and crisp.
- Cleaning/Polishing Strips are used to recondition the jewelry grade platinum probe tip to properly read low negative ORP values. This will be the only method to condition the probe tip without destroying the delicate platinum surface. The Cleaning/Polishing strips can be reused over and over. Share the extra strip with a friend. If the ionizer readings are not as you predicted, a 5 second cleaning with the strip is all you need.